Full time, Mon-Fri.
Salary: dependent on experience and skill set.
Location: Southend-On-Sea/Central London
Do you have great marketing ideas; are you creative, sociable, pro-active with a working knowledge of Adobe software? We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our ever-growing team. This is a wide-ranging role that covers all creative aspects of the business, working closely with the Brand Manager and Creative Director of the brand. The most important thing about this role is that you are familiar with our brand, tone of voice and customer demographic. All aspects of marketing and marketing opportunities need to be on-brand in order to build a coherent message to our customer.
– Work with the Brand Manager on a seasonal Creative Content Calendar
– Managing a seasonal gifting program and overseeing outreach to all influencers
– Fulfilling press requests and being the main press contact for the brand
– Developing a great relationship with influencers, bloggers, models, stylists and photographers
– Work with the Brand Manager to generate marketing ideas, content strategy and creative content across all areas of the business
– Graphic design of email marketing campaigns and social media content
– Assisting with model casting and shoot production
– Planning in store events and product launches
– Occasionally writing brand copy and press releases
– You will also be involved in other brand events throughout the year: events, collaborations, shoots etc…
– Pro-active attitude to work
– Experience with social media
– Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
– Personable, and able to build good relationships with collaborators
– We are a short order brand, so the ability to work to tight deadlines with a flexible attitude is essential
Desirable Skills, but not essential
– Basic photography skills are desirable, but not essential
– Video editing
– Existing contacts within the industry are also a benefit
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Marketing Assistant Vacancy’