Shipping & Returns
Hermes 48hr tracked - £3.50
FedEx / OCS EU Standard Delivery - £9.50
FedEx / OCS Rest of World Standard Delivery - £13.50
Please note, international customers will be liable to pay for courier customs charges / fees where applicable.
As of 1st Jan 2021, the way we ship to the EU will be changing. Firstly, customers will maybe now liable to pay applicable duties and tax charges issued by the courier company. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and are determined by the shipping country. Secondly, transit times should be unaffected and we are still able to ship worldwide. Any further shipping or delivery updates will be listed here as soon as we have them. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do wish to return or exchange your item, you can do within 28 days from the date of dispatch.
- The item will need to be returned in its original (unworn/unused) condition with tags attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns, so you will need to send the package back at your own cost.
- If you have been sent an incorrect or faulty item, then this cost will be refunded back to you – please contact us before you post your item to arrange this.
- Any packages sent using a non-tracked service are sent at your own risk.
- If a refund is required this will be made by the same method as the original payment. Please allow 14 working days (20 days) from when we receive your package for your refund to be processed. You will receive an email once this has been completed.
Shipping & Returns policy:
Please return items in their original condition with the tags attached for a full refund (excluding our shipping costs). Remember to complete the returns form enclosed with your order and include it in your parcel.
Please send the item(s) to the address below:
The Ragged Priest Returns Department
Wortley Moor Road
We recommend that you insure the return shipment, as you will be liable for any damage to the goods until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable shipper and retain proof of sending.
If returning an international order, clearly mark ‘RETURN GOODS’ on the description to avoid paying unnecessary charges.
Problems receiving your order?
In the event that your parcel has not arrived within the designated shipping time, or has no tracking information or recent updates please let us know as soon as possible. In order to receive full compensation for lost or missing orders you will need to notify us within the following time frames:
UK Customers – 7 days from date of dispatch
International Customers – 14 days from date of dispatch
Please note that if we are notified of any problems with your shipment outside of these windows, we may only be able to offer store credit as compensation for any parcels that are declared as lost.
Still got a question? Get in touch:
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: (+44) 01702 330695
Opening hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm - excluding UK bank holidays.
How to request a refund or exchange:
All refunds will be credited to the original payment method. If you paid by credit card, a refund may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete. Processing times can vary between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this. For PayPal, refunds will be paid directly into your account and can take between 3 to 5 days to clear.
Please note that the original shipping costs will only be refunded on items that are incorrect or faulty, while full refunds will be made only on items returned within 28 days in their original condition. We will contact you if we have any queries regarding your return.
We currently ship worldwide to:
Central African Republic
Czechia (Czech Republic)
Democratic Republic of the Congo
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Don't see your country? Send us an email to double check!